30.7.11

shift.

It feels like a new page has turned. No. It feels like I put down one book, without caring that I wasn't finished - simply because I had enough - & have instead, picked up a tablet. Paradigm shifts are refreshing!

So onwards. I'm tired of talking about marketing. What I need to talk about - what I need to divulge - are my thoughts on life. On personal every day happenings that irk me. That scrunch my eyebrows and sometimes even provoke an incorporate eyebrow.

FOR EXAMPLE. Why do women decide to get married? Why are women single? Is it because we are waiting to be married? Is being single simply waiting to be married? And if so, what are you waiting for once you are finally married? Over the past few weeks I have walked into a culture of 1-part empowered single and 1-part predatory scavengers. It's an interesting mix of loving being single and chasing the opposite sex.

So here is my conclusion. If we're chasing the opposite sex and loving it but wanting to be married, then hating it - we're just compulsively dissatisfied with the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment